Four Banks that support online Payments in Singapore for Games
When it comes to funding your online casino account in Singapore to play slots and casino games, you rely on many financial and payment modes. Some are eWallets like Skrill or Neteller; few are credit card payment options and many support internet banking. Also Singapore punters love to go cashless and use bank cards like eNETS to use at online transactions.
But whatever method of deposit you use, ultimately you need a bank to support it. Here are four such banks that support online payments in Singapore to play games at online casinos.
DBS Bank is a leading financial institution in Singapore. It offers a full range of banking services, including the funding of online casino accounts. Based in Singapore, DBS Bank is recognised as the territories leading consumer bank. Among the range of services offered to customers is the option to transfer funds to online casinos quickly and securely.
DBS Bank was founded by the government of Singapore in 1968. It’s grown to become a business with over 24,000 employees and is the largest operator of ATMs within the country.
As well as high street banking, DBS Bank has a comprehensive online and mobile operation. Visa, Union Pay, and MasterCard credit and debit cards are available, with users collecting rewards points that can be redeemed at selected merchants.
As well as direct transfers to casinos that accept DBS Bank payments, customers can also fund accounts with their cards.
Other services include loans, insurance, savings accounts, and investments. Customers can transfer funds to individuals and the bank offers the PayLah! app which is accepted at over 80,000 retail and service outlets across the territory.
POSB Bank is a Singaporean bank that offers comprehensive consumer banking services, including digital banking, savings accounts, programs for children, credit cards, debit cards, insurance, loans, and more.
POSB Bank is a Singaporean bank that offers comprehensive consumer banking services. Established in 1877, it was originally called the Post Office Savings Bank, and it is the oldest local bank that has been in continuous operation in Singapore. It became famous for its low-cost banking services, and when it was acquired by DBS Bank in 1998, DBS tried to uphold that tradition. Today, customers of both banks share the same facilities, meaning DBS Bank depositors can use the Cash Deposit Machines installed in POSB branches and vice versa.
POSB offers comprehensive banking services to its customers, including digital banking, savings accounts, programs for children, credit cards, debit cards, insurance, loans, and more. POSB supports numerous payment methods like Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, NETS Pay, and PayLah! Customers can transfer funds, pay bills, shop online, and pay at online casinos with POSB. The bank also offers a wide range of services for corporations and institutional investors.
POSB customer support can be reached via live chat, email, phone, and Twitter. There is also a comprehensive support center with information about various POSB services.
UOB is a Singaporean bank and payment processing solution used by online casino players. It provides a range of digital solutions across 19 markets and 3 continents. This leading bank was established in the 1930s, and has moved with the times.
UOB – United Overseas Bank Ltd Corporation – is fully registered to offer a full suite of banking services, as envisioned by its founder Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, back in 1935.
The bank has dramatically expanded its operations, in size and scope, encompassing multiple mergers and acquisitions across Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Singapore, and beyond. Today, UOB boasts 500 offices across 19 countries, territories, and jurisdictions in North America, Asia-Pacific, and Western Europe.
United Overseas Bank Ltd Corporation is a ranking SME bank, and has been recognized as such by the Asian Banker, for Excellence in Retail Financial Services at the International Awards 2019. The company has also received the Best of the Best Awards 2020 for Asia Asset Management. The company’s values are fourfold: Committed, United, Enterprising, and Honorable, and the customer commitments are grounded in fair treatment, the provision of appropriate solutions, dedication to customers, and personal relationships with clientele.
UOB features prominently as a payments option at leading online casinos operating in the Asia-Pacific region. A listed stock, UOB is part of parcel of the UOB Group, with a focus on a strong balance sheet, sustainable returns, and an integrated network with a comprehensive footprint in the Asia-Pacific region.
OCBC Bank offers a full range of financial services in Singapore. Customers can transfer funds to and from merchants around the world.
Customers of OCBC Bank have access to a wide range of financial services, including current and savings accounts, credit and debit cards, insurance, and loans. Based in Singapore, OCBC Bank provides local residents with a safe, secure way of moving funds around online.
Their MasterCard-backed credit cards return a percentage to users when shopping at certain merchants, purchasing fuel from selected outlets, or dining out. Customers can use these cards in any places that accept MasterCard, either within Singapore or overseas.
Transactions are fully protected, ensuring that payments made online are safe, secure, and processed without delay. Customers can transfer funds directly from their current accounts, while OCBC Bank offers savings and international currency accounts to give customers the maximum choice.
A comprehensive online banking service provides 24/7 access to OCBC Banking. With 48 branches and 1200 ATMs within Singapore, OCBC Bank is one of the largest providers of financial services to individuals and businesses within the territory.
How to make a deposit at online casino?
- To make a deposit at online casino first visit a Singapore friendly online casino that accepts payment from banks. It may be in the form of credit or debit cards, or instant bank transfer. To find about the online casino mode of payments, visit their banking page and find these listed on their deposit page. If you do not find listed, then have a quick live chat at the casino and ask them whether they allow a certain deposit options or not.
- Now open your casino account
- Register yourself and once verified, make an initial sum of deposit in real dollars.
- Next, you’ll either need to have an account through a bank that works with a particular financial service in Singapore, or a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB and American Express are accepted).
- Once you’re ready to deposit, simply head on over to the cashier at your site of choice and find banks listed among the deposit options.
- When you choose this, you’ll be taken over to the banking payment gateway site, where you can choose the method through which you wish to make a payment. You’ll also have to let the casino know how much you’d like to deposit.
- At this point, you’ll need to complete the transaction, either by supplying your card details or verifying the specifics of your bank transfer. Once you’ve submitted your payment, the money should hit your casino account in a matter of moments, after which it will be reflected in your casino balance.
- Now grab the welcome bonus and head to the games lobby to choose the slot or casino game you wish to play.
Simple as that.
Click here for the list of online casino Singapore that allows you to make a deposit with real dollars.