888 Casino is a popular and well established online casino in Singapore. Besides slots, table games, poker and sports it has an awesome live casino for Singaporeans to play live dealer games. If you are a regular player at this casino you will soon then become a VIP player.
As a VIP, you can expect the professional service you deserve, together with a whole range of red carpet luxuries and mind-blowing benefits.
Being a new player at the casino you are offered wonderful welcome bonuses to play the casino games at 888 casinos.
You instantly double your first deposit with their 100% immediate Welcome Bonus of up to $200. For example:
- Deposit $20 – Play with $40
- Deposit $50 – Play with $100
You can use your Welcome Bonus to play on any of the greatest casino games, including exclusive Slots, Jackpots and Live Casino Games!
The premium welcome bonus at 888 Casino
Premium Welcome Package Bonus worth up to $1500 in bonuses are offered by 888 casinos. Sign up to 888casino in a few simple steps, make your 1st deposit using promo code Welcome1 and we will 100% match your deposit up to $100 instantly!
Furthermore, make your 2nd to 5th deposits within your first week using the promo codes below, wager them 3 times, and get an additional 30% up to $350 for each of the deposits within 72 hours.
Deposit with the following promo codes within 7 days after making your 1st deposit:
- 1st Deposit, use code Welcome1 and get 100% up to $100 Bonus
- 2nd Deposit, use code Welcome2 and get 30% up to $350 Bonus
- 3th Deposit, use code Welcome3 and get 30% up to $350 Bonus
- 4th Deposit, use code Welcome4 and get 30% up to $350 Bonus
- 5th Deposit, use code Welcome5 and get 30% up to $350 Bonus
How To Play Live Blackjack?
At 888 casino Live Blackjack lounge captures all of the table action in full, vivid HD quality, streamed directly to your mobile or tablet or PC. A world-class 888casino dealer handles the table action and greets you when you take your seat and will be happy to continue to assist you throughout the game. You will feel that you are playing in a real land-based environment when you play Live Blackjack here.
Since 888 casino is one of the premiers live blackjack providers in the world, you know all of your favourite betting options are going to be on hand and ready for you to use.
The objective of LIVE BLACKJACK is to achieve a higher card count than the dealer, but without going over 21. The best hand is Blackjack – when the sum of values of the first two dealt cards is exactly 21. You compete only against the dealer, not against other players.
This game is played with 8 decks. The Dealer always stands on 17. You can Double Down on any 2 initial cards and Split initial cards of equal value. Also only one Split per hand with Single card to each Split Ace. There is No Double Down after Split and Insurance offered when dealer shows an Ace.
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
- Insurance pays 2 to 1.
- Push game when hands tie.
The table’s name and bet limits are shown beneath the table icon. When you hover your cursor over the table icon, the dealer’s name and photo are displayed.
The fraction displayed on the table shows the number of occupied seats relative to the total number of seats. For example, 5/7 would mean that only five of seven seats are currently occupied, so there is a vacant seat for you.
To join a specific table, simply click the icon for that table.
The LIVE GAMES MENU button can be selected at any time from any game.
The rules to play Live Blackjack
- The game is hosted by a dealer and allows up to 7 players.
- The game is played with eight standard 52-card decks. Card values are as follows:
- Cards from 2 to 10 are worth their face value.
- Face cards (Jacks, Queens and Kings) are each worth 10.
- Aces are worth 1 or 11, whichever is more favourable to the hand. Note that a soft hand includes an Ace worth 11.
After the allotted betting time has expired, the dealer deals one card face up to each player. Dealing starts with the first player to the dealer’s left and continues clockwise, ending with the dealer.
The dealer then deals a second card face-up to each player and face-down to himself. The value of your initial hand is displayed next to your cards.
If the value of your original two-card hand is exactly 21, you have Blackjack!
What is the Insurance in Live Blackjack?
If the dealer’s upcard is an Ace, you are given the option to purchase insurance to offset the risk that the dealer has blackjack – even when you have blackjack yourself. The amount of insurance is equal to one half of your main bet, and the insurance bet is settled separately from the bet on your hand. The dealer then peeks at the value of his downcard to check for blackjack. If the dealer does not have blackjack, the round continues. If the dealer has blackjack, but you do not, the dealer’s hand wins. If you and the dealer both have blackjack, the game ends in a push and your bet is returned. Note that when the dealer’s upcard is a ten or face card, you will be given no option to purchase insurance, and the dealer will not peek at his down-card to check for blackjack.
What is Double Down, Hit or Stand?
When the dealer does not have blackjack upon checking his two initial cards, players are given the chance to improve the values of their hands in turn, as the dealer moves clockwise around the table.
If the value of your initial hand is not 21, you can decide to Double Down. In this case, you will double your bet and be dealt only one additional card to add to your hand. Alternatively, you can decide to Hit to be dealt an additional card to add to the value of your hand. You can hit more than once to receive additional cards before you decide to Stand once you are satisfied with the value of your hand.
Q1. What is Split in Blackjack?
If your initial hand is a pair of cards that are equal value, you can decide to Split the pair to make two separate hands, each with a separate bet equal to your main bet. After a second card is dealt to both your hands, you can improve the value of these two hands by using the hit option before you stand. However, if you split an initial pair of Aces, you will receive only one additional card per hand with no option to hit.
- If the sum of your hand exceeds 21, you bust and lose your bet on that hand.
- When all players have taken their turns, the dealer reveals the value of his downcard. The dealer must hit on a hand of 16 or less and must stand on a hand of soft 17 or more.
- You win when the value of your final hand is closer to 21 than the dealer’s or when the dealer busts. If the value of your hand is the same as the dealer’s, the game round ends in a push and your bet is returned.
- Blackjack beats a hand of 21 comprised of three or more cards. Blackjack also beats a hand of 21 resulting from a split pair.
Q2, Are there any side bets in live Blackjack?
This Live Blackjack game includes optional side bets – Perfect Pairs and 21+3. You may place side bets in combination with your main blackjack bet. You have the chance to win on any side bet regardless of whether or not you later win on your blackjack bet.
Q3. What is Perfect Pairs bet?
The Perfect Pairs bet gives you the chance to win if your first two cards comprise any pair – for example, two Queens, two Aces or two 3s. There are three types of pairs, each with a different payout:
- Perfect Pair – same suit, e.g. two Aces of Spades.
- Coloured Pair – different suits of the same colour, e.g. 2 of Diamonds + 2 of Hearts.
- Mixed Pair – different suits, e.g. 10 of Hearts + 10 of Clubs.
Q4. What is 21+3 bet?
The 21+3 bet gives you the chance to win if your first two cards plus the dealer’s upcard comprise of any of the following winning combinations (similar to those in poker), each with a different payout:
- Suited Trips – an identical triplet, e.g. 3 Queens of Hearts.
- Straight Flush – in numerical sequence and same suit, e.g. 10, Jack and Queen of Diamonds.
- Three of a Kind – same value but different suits, e.g. any 3 un-matching Kings.
- Straight – in numerical sequence but different suits, e.g. 2 of Spades + 3 of Clubs + 4 of Hearts.
- Flush – same suit, e.g. 2, 6 and 10 of Clubs.
The optimal theoretical payout percentage in live blackjack is:
- Blackjack: 99.28%
- Perfect Pairs bet: 95.90%
- 21+3 bet: 96.30%
Q5. How can I change live game?
From the Live Games Menu, you can easily change tables or select a different live game. You will not be removed from your current table until you have actually selected a new table to join. This allows you to use the LIVE GAMES MENU to browse other games while you play at your current table.
BET LIMITS displays the minimum and maximum stakes permitted at the table. Hover your cursor over these bet limits to view more detailed information when applicable.
You will be notified on screen if you attempt to place a bet that exceeds the limit for that bet. If you place a bet that is less than the minimum, your bet will be rejected when betting time expires.
To participate in the game, you must have sufficient funds to cover your bets. You can see your current BALANCE on your screen.
Q6. How to know if there is are Side Bets in live blackjack?
When side bets have been enabled, the designated betting spots for the side bets will appear next to the spot for the main blackjack bet. After a bet in the main blackjack, a betting spot has been placed, the Perfect Pair and 21+3 betting spots will be enabled. Place your side bet(s) in the same way as you placed your main bet.
Q7. Are there any live blackjack bonus offers at 888 casino?
- Yes you get the chance to win your share of $750 bonus every day! The casino shuffles 12 mixed bonus cards into our 888Xtra table decks each day
- $ 100 – x3
- $ 75 – x3
- $ 50 – x3
- $ 25 – x3
All you need is to take your seat at the Live Casino 888Xtra table in their 888 Private Room every day between 1 pm and 1 am (GMT). if you’re dealt a bonus card, you win the amount shown on that card – it’s as simple as that! While playing Live Blackjack you can chat to other players and to your very own dealer as well.
Click here to play Live Blackjack now