Toto Bets is a lottery offered by Singapore Pools. This lottery is a legal lottery sold by Singapore Pools the only legal lottery operator in Singapore. As of April 2015, it was the second most popular type of gambling activity, after 4-Digits Toto can be purchased from any of the Singapore Pools outlets across Singapore. Draws are conducted every Monday and Thursday at 1830h or 6:30pm (SG/HK time). The “live” Toto draw can be viewed at the Singapore Pools Main Branch at 210 Middle Road. The profits from Toto go to the Singapore Totaliser Board (the owner of Singapore Pools) which uses the money for charity and other worthy causes.
How to play Toto Lottery?
- To play Toto, pick at least six numbers between 1 and 49.
- The minimum cost is $1, inclusive of GST.
- Draws take place every Monday and Thursday at 6.30pm. If it is a cascade draw, the draw time will be at 9.30pm.
- Six Winning Numbers and one Additional Number are drawn each draw.
- If your chosen numbers include at least three of the Winning Numbers, you win a prize.
- You can play Toto with Toto physical lottery tickets available at Singapore Pool lottery outlets. Also you can play by Phone or play online with your Singapore Pool account.
How to place Toto Bets by phone?
You can even place Toto bets by phone. All you need is to call Singapore Pool lottery betting line at 6212 0039 to place Self Pick bets for Ordinary, System Entry and System Roll for the current draw (Monday or Thursday). You can also place Quick Pick bets by bet type or bet amount.
Lottery Betting Line operating hours are 6.30am – 6pm, daily.
The only available draws is for the current draw (Monday or Thursday).
There is no transaction fee for bet placement.
However, if you have a bank link, there is $0.20 fee for each payment. This fee goes to third-party service providers and administrators of the service.
If you wish to avoid a fee, choose deposit methods that do not involve any third-party service:
- online, using Top-Up Cards purchased at outlets
- by phone, using Top-Up Cards purchased at outlets
- by cash deposit at Singapore Pools branches
When you dial the phone number for Toto bets you will hear a series of voice prompts that will help you enter your lottery selections using the number pad on the phone.
Then you listen carefully to the playback before confirming your bets.
How to set up Toto Subscription by phone?
Toto Subscription allows you to place bets for 10 consecutive draws in one phone call.
Maximum stake for each draw is $50.
You can set up up to three Toto Subscription bets in each transaction, and have up to 10 Toto Subscriptions set up at any point of time.
The first bet in your Toto Subscription will be placed only when sales for the next Toto draw open. Stake will be deducted from your account only when bet is placed. If there are insufficient funds to place bets or if you have reached your Daily Expenditure Limit when sales open, the unsuccessful attempt will still be counted as one out of the 10 draws. The next bet placement attempt will be made on the subsequent draws within the Subscription, if any. Like If a TOTO Subscription is set up on a Tuesday, the first bet will not be placed for the coming Thursday draw, as sales for this draw has already open. The first bet in your TOTO Subscription is placed on the coming Friday, after the coming Thursday draw is over and sales for the next Monday draw opens. The second bet in your TOTO Subscription will be placed next Tuesday, for the next Thursday draw.
How to cancel your Toto subscription?
- You can cancel your TOTO Subscription online or by phone. Cancellations take effect from the next draw.
- You can call 6786 6688 and press ‘1’ for personal account matters.
- After logging in, press ‘5’ to access the TOTO Subscription menu.
- You will hear the details of your existing TOTO Subscriptions.
- Follow the voice prompts. Press ‘2’ to cancel the TOTO subscription.
- Also you can go to Transaction History online, or call 6786 6688 to track your lottery bets.
Payouts and Odds
|Odds of winning
|38% of prize pool
|1 in 13,983,816
|5 numbers plus the additional number
|8% of prize pool
|1 in 2,330,636
|5.5% of prize pool
|1 in 55,491
|4 numbers plus the additional number
|3% of prize pool
|1 in 22,197
|$50 per winning combination
|1 in 1,083
|3 numbers plus the additional number
|$25 per winning combination
|1 in 812
|$10 per winning combination
|1 in 61
The odds of winning any prize are 1 in 54. 54% of the total Toto sales for each draw goes to the Toto prize pool. The Group 1 prize has a minimum guaranteed amount of $1 million. If there are no winners in one of the groups (excluding Group 5, 6 & 7), the respective group’s prize will be snowballed to the next draw. Group 1 prizes can only be snowballed up to 4 draws, thereafter, the singapore prize will be cascaded to Group 2.
Now enjoy Toto Bets by phone whenever and wherever you want.